Orkla Confectionery & Snacks Finland Ab is a responsible producer of delicacies. We will take the environment, as well as social and economical responsibilities into account in its operation. Important parts of responsible operation are for example product safety, quality, environmental effects and the well-being of personnel.
We set high standards to quality and product safety, and it is essential to our operation that the expectations of consumers are met and that the Finnish retailers see us as a reliable partner. The basis for our quality and environmental work are laws and regulations as well as the expectations of the society, stakeholders and customers. Based on these, we aim to continuously improve our operations.
Our guidelines for operation:
- The trademarks of the company are our most important capital. To ensure good food safety and the trust of the consumers, we are using the HACCP system as the foundation for our food safety. We follow the Orkla Food Safety Standard, which is based on the requirements of the British Retail Consortium Standard (BRC). We are committed to making sure that Orkla Confectionery & Snacks Finland Ab stays in the accepted green class.
- The responsibility for safe products, quality and environment concerns us all. The road to quality and environmental awareness requires investing in motivated and responsible employees.
- A good work environment must guard our employees from accidents, injuries and strains, thus ensuring the requirements for efficient production and good quality.
- We want to live in harmony with our environment. This is why one of the cornerstones for our operations is using resources only to the extent required to manufacture the products.
- We are openly participating in a dialogue with the surrounding world.
When the responsibility for quality, the environment and our shared future shows in our daily operation, we accomplish results and remain as the leading operator at our markets also in the future.